My sister Jana tagged me with this Quirky list so I am actually going to respond. I am trying to be a bit more proactive with these fun things that people send out. I love reading them but hardly ever respond. So here goes.
Rules: 1. List person (s) who tagged you 2. Mention rules on my blog 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular Quirks of yours 4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers
1. I hate it when the dish towels don't get put back on the oven rack/bar. I don't know all the reasons why they get OFF the oven but I sure know they don't make it back on. It drives me nuts when I wash my hands at the kitchen sink and turn around and there is no towel to dry off on.
2. I hate cleaning house. I know how to do it very well, because hey, it was my mother that taught me. I just spent too many years getting paid to clean and now it bugs me to think that I could be getting almost $20 an hour if I was doing this for someone else.
3. I really dislike it when my boys start talking to me the instant I answer the phone or call someone else to chat. All of a sudden the whole world becomes so important that they have to tell me RIGHT NOW and not wait five minutes for me to get done. But when I am off the phone it is like pulling teeth to get them to talk to me (well Matt and Connor anyway).
4. Don't tell my husband but I let the car get waaayyyy too close to empty before I fill it up. Especially for up here in the cold weather. Don't know why I do 'cause I know it's dumb.
5. I almost always shop for things in the same order, every time. Regardless of how a store is set up I search things out in the order that I am used to. If I don't it throws me way off and I spend way too much money. Fruits and veggies first, then baking goods, rice & soup, cereal and snacks, etc. etc. I guess I have a little of Jana's OCD after all--but she would go nuts at the hangers in my closet!
6. Is it okay to admit that you want your child to shut-up? We don't say shut-up in our house because it's rude, but there are times when a certain 3 year old is on my last nerve and talking, talking, talking, mommy, mommy, mommy. . . you get the idea.
(I don't know 6 bloggers yet, but)
I Tag: Heather, Angie, Genny
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OCD? What Me? No way:) I'm glad you did the tag I love reading them. They are the 2nd best thing to see on a blog, next to pictures:)
Post a Comment