Can you believe this? I came around the corner of the living room today and there was Cole, trying to get up the stairs! Why can't he just be happy with crawling? I have been at my wits' end today. All the children except for the babies were on one today. I was fed up with them by 11:00am and it just got worse as the day wore on. I can't believe how happy I was for Matt and Connor to come home and give me a break for a few minutes until Mary's kids went home. After a week, Steel won't say Amanda's name, he keeps calling her Panda. Which would be really cute except that it drives her nuts and she gets so upset every time he does it. Even Reilly can call her by her name. And Garrett-Mary's oldest son, decided it would be funny to teach Steel how to say S---. All six of them weren't listening to a word I said so we had a day full of time-outs, corners, stairs, and yelling. I was making lunch and wondering how I could do this so that my mom would be proud of me, wondering how she did it with all of us kids. Then it hit me. . .she never had eight kids under the age of 7! It made me feel better for a little while.
Didn't get to talk to Pete today. May be why I am so grumpy and short tempered. Gotta go and put the baby to bed. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. We're trading--I get to sleep in tomorrow and Matt and Connor get to sleep in on Sunday. ;0)




No comments:
Post a Comment