Friday, October 3, 2008

Cole is 6 months old!

My sweet little baby is six months old today, well technically as of a couple hours ago. I can't believe how quickly the time is going. He had a pretty good day today, although he woke up all stuffed up and snotty. The baby I am watching was just the same when he got here so they are probably sharing a bug. But other than a runny nose, he was pretty happy today. He has been crawling a lot and his knees were so sore yesterday that I haven't let him down a lot today. He spent quality time in his bouncer and swing, lol.

I think I've got it!!! . . . .

. . . . . Maybe not.

I've been babysitting so I didn't get to take pictures of him until tonight and then the light was gone. Oh well, he still smiled darlin'. I sure do miss Jana and her pictures. She is so good. Gonna try to take the three little ones to Wal-Mart or Sears on Saturday and get pics--Reilly's two year that I never did, Steel's 4 year and Cole's 6-month. I feel really guilty because Cole is the only one that I don't have a 6-week picture of, so I have to get the six-month pic.

Got to talk to Pete today. He called me from his computer and he could hear me but I couldn't hear him. So he was typing away on the IM while I was talking to him on the phone and taking care of the kids. It actually worked out pretty well. We're hoping once he moves away from the main camp where there aren't so many people using the same signal, I'll be able to hear him. It's cool though, cuts way down on the phone bill--it's either free or like .01 cent a minute. We got to see him on the webcam for a few minutes as well. Steel and Reilly were so excited to see him. Steel just broke his poor daddy's heart asking him why he was in the field and telling him that he needed to come home now. I really miss him a lot but I think this one is hitting him a ton harder than the last one. I know he'll be okay but he's got it hard.

Well, Matt and Connor both passed their Driver's Ed class. Came home with certificates and everything. Matt will be 16 in twelve days. Wow. He is looking forward to his birthday I think. We usually have just family birthdays on the "even" years, but 16 is a big one so I told him tonight to think of what he wants to do for a party. I'm thinking it'll have something to do with Rockband, Halo, and StarWars--lol.

Well gotta run. Kids in the morning.

No comments: