I was going to get school pictures for Matt and Connor through the company that does them at school. As I was righting out the checks I realized it was almost $100 just for the basic package of the two of them. . .and I still needed to get Steel, Reilly, and Cole's done. So I shredded the checks and made an appointment at Walmart. Just to show how long it's been since we got pictures done, I didn't know they had gone digital. You used to have to take a picture and decide Yes or No if that's what you wanted for the package. I still thought that is the way it is, but now they just take a whole bunch of shots and you pick the ones you want. So silly me, I only got a couple frames for each of the boys 'cause I didn't know she was saving
all of them. But we did get some cute shots of everyone. So I got 8x10's of all the boys and pictures to send to grandma's and friends and it cost me almost exactly the same as just Matt and Connor's would have.
So here are the pictures. . .


Matt-10th grade Connor-8th grade

Steel-4 yrs


Reilly-2 yrs Cole-6 months
3 comments:
Matt is sure a Lofland isn't he? It seems that Cole is following in his footsteps. I haven't had Rachel's picture taken since she was 3 months. I need to get more on the ball. What happened to getting them taken every 6 months like I did with the boys? I am getting lazy. LOL
I like them. I really like Matts with his hat he looks really good. Connors does too. But I love Coles he is adorable in his!
If you have a minute, would you mind sending me your husband's address. I put a pkg (candy, baked stuff) together for him, but we wanted to double check his address before mailing it. Allen emailed him earlier today, but I thought you might respond faster. Thanks.
Post a Comment