Jana tagged me with this...we did it a little while ago so most of the answers are the same, but some have changed.
1.What is your current job? Army wife, full-time mom, homemaker
2.What color are your socks right now? Barefoot
3.What noise are you listening to right now? Hoobastank--The Reason
4.What was the last thing you ate? Raspberry Biscotti cookie
5.Can you drive a stick shift? Yep--just taught my son how too
6. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? Matt
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Love her
8. How old are you today? 37
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football or golf, go figure
10.What is your favorite drink? Raspberry lemonade in the summer and really good Hot Cocoa in the winter--Stephens or Starbucks
11.Have you ever dyed your hair? Does highlighting a couple times count?
12.Favorite food? French dip and brownies (not necessarily together)
13.What is the last movie you watched? Secret Life of Bees
14.Favorite day of the year? My Anniversary
15.How do you vent anger? Yell and eat chocolate
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? My Baby Beth doll
17.What is your favorite season? Fall is my favorite. I REALLY miss the fall in Logan.
18. Blueberries or cherries? Neither one really. I used to love cherries until years ago when I was helping mom pick cherries. After eating a ton of them we realized that they were wormy. Can't look at a cherry the same since. I still have to cut them open before I put them in my mouth to make sure nothing is in them.
19.Do you want your friends to actually do this tag? Course
20.Most likely to respond? Don't know
21.Least likely to respond? Don't know
22.Living arrengements? 4-plex house on an Army post. Unimaginative but BIG.
23.Last time you cried? Couple nights ago while I was IMing my hubby
24.What is on the floor of your closet? A lamp, a fan, a gun, a box of who knows what, an empty box. Oh, and some shoes--I think.
25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Jana my sister
26.What did you do last night? Had waffles for dinner, watched TV, read my book, took Matt driving at 11:00 so he could practice the stick shift without any traffic.
27.What are 2 things you are most afraid off? It's a toss up. Peter getting killed and/or losing my boys
28.Plain, Cheese, or Spicy hamburger? Cheese please
29.Favorite breed of dog? Is there one that doesn't poop?
30.Favorite day of the week? Saturday, I get to sleep in until about 9.
31.How many cities have you lived in? 7--Born in Sacramento, CA, Fillmore, UT, Moscow, ID, Ephraim, UT, Dillingham, AK, Logan, UT, Ft. Wainwright, AK
32.Diamonds or pearls? I love my diamond wedding ring but I really prefer emeralds
33.What is you favorite flower? Lilacs and those purple-gray roses
34.What is your dream job? You know, I've never really thought of it. Nothing exciting really. . .I think I would really love being a proof-reader for novels. Reading is my favorite past-time and it bugs the crap out of me when I find little mistakes in books I'm reading.
35.Where would you take your dream vacation? Australia or Scotland
Now I tag Heather and Angie.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh I'm glad you did it again, even though we just did it. It is still fun to read twice:)
Post a Comment