Cole is now eating solid foods a couple times a day. Last night's menu was sweet potatoes and bananas. It was his first time for bananas. He wasn't real sure of them at first but then he decided he liked it. He is actually doing really well wih eating. Since he has two teeth already he is figuring out how to bite the spoon to keep it in his mouth. When I got done feeding him last night I let him chew on the spoon for a little while. When he started fussing I had Connor get him out of his chair. I was in the kitchen and Connor started laughing his head off. He told me to come quick, I had to see this. He turned Cole around in his arms and there, sticking out of the back of his diaper, was his spoon! It was so funny. Go figure how a baby can manage to lose his spoon down the back of his diaper.
This morning has marked another milestone for Cole. He sat up by himself. I mean he was crawling around in his playpen, I looked over and he was sitting up playing with a toy! He even caught himself a couple times from falling over before he finally toppled. Wow. I couldn't get to the camera in time so I just enjoyed watching him do one more new thing. This month has been a big one--teeth, crawling, food, and now sitting up. He is just going so fast.
Haven't talked to Pete for a few days. It is hard getting used to the g
ap in time between calls. Even at BNCOC at Ft. Benning he called me at least once a day. So this will take a bit of getting used to again. He did get there safe. Oh and Mat--thanks for the poster. Pete's v-ball team won the volleyball tournament when they were in Taji last time around. Mat sent us the original poster that was hanging up there. It is really cool. I am going to get it laminated so it doesn't get completely ruined.
ap in time between calls. Even at BNCOC at Ft. Benning he called me at least once a day. So this will take a bit of getting used to again. He did get there safe. Oh and Mat--thanks for the poster. Pete's v-ball team won the volleyball tournament when they were in Taji last time around. Mat sent us the original poster that was hanging up there. It is really cool. I am going to get it laminated so it doesn't get completely ruined.We are having a little problem with Reilly and his two-year-old attitude lately. He is very rude and always telling us to "leave me alone" and "be quiet". He has his "bad word" that he calls people when he's mad at them--stoody. Have no idea where he picked it up or what the original word was but that is his name calling word. He gets mad at Steel and grunts at him and says, "Stoody, Steel!" Steel hates it. Even though we may not know what the word is, we sure know what it means when he says it. LOL
More later.




No comments:
Post a Comment