Monday, August 25, 2008

Back in the saddle, again

School has started and we are getting back into the swing of things. It is kind of nice to not be working right now, so I don't feel totally rushed in the mornings getting the little boys up and the big boys off to school. Matt has early-morning Seminary classes like he had last year. He is riding his bike to school while the weather is still so nice, and then I'll drive him. But not for too long--cause he gets his license in October!! Can't believe it is so soon and I especially can't believe that I am actually looking forward to having him drive. Gotta admit, with Pete gone it will be nice to have another driver in the house to help me run all the little errands.

Things are going well. I think we brought the sun up with us from Utah. Except for the first couple days back, it has been really nice. There are only a few clouds in the sky right now. It was a bit chilly this morning--a bit of frost on the windshield--but it is nice now. We are already heading into our fall. The trees are turning and the geese are flying. Snow is not too far away I think.

Well, I guess I will go pull Reilly and Steel apart as they are fighting over a toy-again-and they've been in a deadlock for the whole time I've been writing this. I was kind of hoping that by ignoring them they would work it out by themselves. Right. LOL

1 comment:

Jana said...

Looks cute so far. I especially like the pictures;)I love blogging! I'm glad you have one now I get to read all about you guys. FYI I'm only diligent about it cause it is my journal:)