Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love Scentsy!

Okay, so I am not even sure if that is how you spell it. It's a "flameless" candle company that sells scented wax with the little container to melt it. Just uses a little light bulb and makes the wax just warm enough to melt. I didn't realize how great it was to have with kids until earlier this month. I came home to find out that Cole had put his whole hand into the wax. NOTHING HAPPENED! He played with the wax, Matt and Connor played with him, and then they just peeled the wax off of his hand. And then Cole threw an absolute fit because he couldn't put his hand back in the wax again...LOL. Oh, and did I mention they smell great, too?




1 comment:

Jana said...

I won one of the little ones that plug in the oulet(like a plugin)they are for bathrooms but I use mine in the kitchen and it is perfect, especially since Keilei's diapers go in there. I need one of the big ones cause I just got a bunch of new wax. But I couldn't bring myself to spend $30. I just found out this week Walmart has nock off ones and they are $15 Yea for me. I'll have to see if the are still the low heat like the Scentsy ones. They have the wax to but I will definetly stick with the scentsy stuff. It is great