Sword play in the evening before bed....lol
We have had such a lazy summer this year. Matt and Connor have been camped in front of the PS3 and Xbox. My fault that I don't make them "go outside and play". But they are really great about watching their brothers while I take care of the day to day junk and I love watching them "relax", hah. The little ones have been having fun playing outside in the backyard and at the "park"--we have a playground just beyond our fence. It is wonderful that Steel and Reilly are old enough to go play now and we can watch them right from our back window to make sure they are okay. They love it. The "bouncy toy", seriously that is what we call it, has been moved from downstairs to outside. It has been a great hit. It's nice 'cause we only have to bring in the motor when it rains. When it stops raining, we plug it back in, blow it up and let it dry out. I've been wanting to go camping but I think we may just end up putting up the tent in the back yard. I don't know where I went wrong but Matt and Connor aren't big camping buffs. Silly boys. Yesterday (21st) was the solstice, from now on we get a little more darkness every day. Yippeee! I am looking out the window at 2:30 in the morning and it looks like 4 or 5 in the afternoon--it's just not natural. LOL My husband comes home in just over two months. I can't begin to say how excited I am and how ready I am for this deployment to be over.




No comments:
Post a Comment