I am putting up a lot of these because I just thought they were so cute.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Sweet Santas
I just had to post a bunch of these pictures. Connor was having fun with the camera last night and everyone was passing around the Santa hats. Please excuse the red-eye on some of them. Cole is just a drooling machine so almost every picture he's wet all over the front. Add to that a cold and the poor baby has no chance of being dry for any length of time. As you can see he was having a blast stealing the hats from everyone--and grabbing hair when he couldn't get a hat!
I am putting up a lot of these because I just thought they were so cute.



I am putting up a lot of these because I just thought they were so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How cute! We have a baby named Cole as well! E-mail me at annafairbanks@hotmail.com and I can invite you to view my blog!
What adorable pictures!
Post a Comment