Tonight was the first time I stuck Cole in the tub with Steel and Reilly. I was kind of worried about him falling over in the water or being trampled by the older ones. Luckily it wasn't that way at all. With the three of them in the tub. They were close enough together that Steel and Reilly actually kept Cole propped upright most of the time. They had a blast. Steel's only complaint was that there wasn't as much water as normal in the tub...had to keep the level low with Cole in there. But they still managed to get their fair share of it on the floor. Cole loved it. He splashed and splashed and got me wetter than the other two combined. It is nice to know that he can hold his own there with them and now we just need one bath-time for them all instead of two!



Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love bathtime pictures.
Ashlyn has been driving me crazy in the tub with Christopher lately. I'm tempted to put her in the shower for awhile. No playing, just getting clean and out.
Cole is so little and yet so big at the same time! you know what I mean? He has gotten so big since I've seen him, but still so small compared to his bros.
Post a Comment