Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pinterest Interests

My friend Heather recently did a blog about all of the foods that she's tried on Pinterest. I thought I would steal her idea, because hey, isn't that what Pinterest is all about? I'm going to take it slow and break it out by my boards. Focus on one or two at a time. Below is a list of some of the things that I have tried during the past months that I've been a member of the Pinterest world.

1. Cool Stuff for Kids:
Playdough Mats: I printed these off when I finally got my printer going. I actually printed off three sets: two for me and one for my sister's kids. They love it! It gives them something to do with their playdough besides using cookie cutters (which is always fun, but kids like variety just like we do).




100 Things to do this Summer: My boys are having fun trying to find the activities we do on our list to see if they can mark off yet another activity. I'm actually proud of us as we've done about 20 or so already. Of course we won't get the full 100 but it is also great when I'm trying to think of something for them to do.




Behavior Chart: I haven't quite got this one put together but it is printed out. It seems like a great way for the kids to regulate their behavior without me having to shout all the time. I'll let you know in a couple months if it works or not for us.







No comments: