My goal this year was to make more things for Christmas instead of buying a bunch of videos and games and such. I had a lot of fun making things. I forgot how much nicer it is to be able to make something very inexpensively yet give it your time and love. These are some of the gifts that I did for the boys this year.
Reilly wanted a blue scarf and Steel wanted a yellow scarf, because of course, Bumblebee is his favorite.
I made bean bags for the little ones and a soft book for Cole. He loves to read with us but destroys our books very quickly. The squares and circles in the picture are pillow cases that I made for Matt & Connor's body pillows that they got.
Reilly's cape in Optimus Prime colors.


Steel's cape in Bumblebee colors. I also made a little one for Cole.


Steel's cape in Bumblebee colors. I also made a little one for Cole.
Made pillows for Steel, Reilly, and Cole. Cole's is a bit smaller than these. I made this scarf on a whim for Matt. Figured if he didn't like it, I do. Sure enough, he "gifted" it to me on Christmas day.
All in all, I had much more fun this Christmas than last. The funny thing is with making the other stuff, I forgot to make pj's and ended up buying them this year. Oh well.




No comments:
Post a Comment